Frogs Victoria Society
Annual General Meeting 2020
Date: 5th March 2020 7.30pm (AEDT)
Venue: Elgin Inn, Hawthorn
- Confirmation of members attending, apologies
- Notification of proxies
- President’s report (Lynette Plenderleith)
- Treasurer’s report (Lynette Plenderleith)
- Confirmation of membership fees
- Declaration of offices empty, nomination of Committee members (Officer description notes are at the bottom of our Committee page)
- Election of Committee members as necessary (all positions will be declared vacant and elections will take place if there’s more than one nomination).
- Potential appointment of Events Secretary or subcommittee
- Discussion about changing our end of financial year and therefore date of AGM.
- Filming of presentations
- Event locations for 2020
- 2020 activities
Please join us for our AGM, hear 2019’s reports and share your thoughts and ideas for 2020.
Please email email@example.com if you would like to nominate yourself or someone else (with their agreement!) for a position. Nominations will also be accepted at the meeting. If you want more information about what’s involved, check out the “Frogs Vic Committee Roles and Responsibilities” document on our Committee page and of course, feel free to drop us a line if we can help.
If you are a financial member and unable to attend the AGM, you may nominate a proxy for your vote by emailing firstname.lastname@example.org before 6pm on the 5th March.
All are welcome to attend, but only financial members and pre-nominated proxies may vote.
Hope to see you on there!
Thankyou all for your continuing support,